Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stormy Saturday

Hmmmm. Been a long time since the last time i posted something here heheheh.
There was a storm just now. It was raining so hard and there were so many thunders and the wind was also blowing so hard.
Well, it was actually kind of the picture of what i felt yesterday. After i got back from household, i started to feel weary doing this YFC thing. I dont know what happened to me that day. Its like i got so many burdens i have to carry on my back and i don't have anyone to help me. I felt so powerless.
Then i started to pray and ask the Lord about what i felt. What i actually asked Him about was actually about me doing the right thing. I asked Him to show His way, not my way. While i was talking to Him, telling Him about how I felt; He sent me a friend (just what i needed :D ) and let me talk to that friend of mine. I shared to her about how I felt, and somehow, she was pumping my spirit back and after awhile talking to her, its like I've been powered up by God to do this work again xD
I was also listening to music by that time, and there was this one song that caught me up. the song was indescribable by chris tomlin. the song is about explaining how amazing, how powerful God is. That song was like telling that He's so amazing, so powerful that He will take care of me that He would take that feeling out of me and give me the power i need to do what i have to do for Him. I just got the assurance and also the power i needed from God to continue to glorify His name through this community =D
Then Saturday came. I went out with my family for dinner. After we were done eating, the storm came and it was kinda scary (for some people). We weren't able to go back to the car. We were just waiting there hoping the storm would stop. I asked the Lord to stop it, but He didn't! Then I realized that He was actually showing me how awesome He is by letting that storm be there. He wanted to show me His greatness and His power. I was so amazed that I couldn't say anything else. And i didn't feel worried, not even a bit because I was and am sure that He will take care of me. There's nothing to be afraid of when I know that He's taking care of me :)
He showed me His power, His awesomeness 2 days in a row! He has empowered me again and its time to do my job again! Let's get it on!

1 comment: